top of page
Looking for ENTHUSIASTIC students or beauties NEW to the industry to join our APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM!
Apprenticeship is FULL TIME employment with training. It involves assisting with the upkeep of
the salon, dealing with clients, carrying out hairdressing services and assisting colleagues. You will
develop valuable practical experience by working in a salon environment and being exposed to a
high standard of professional hairdressing on a day to day basis!
- Providing an enhanced experience for our clients by assisting our Artists.
- Maintaining a neat and sterile salon environment.
- Ensuring that ALL salon chores are completed before EVERY SHIFT (washing color bowls, laundry, wiping surfaces, etc.).
- Watch and learn from the Artists that are on your shift.
- Be attentive and willing to participate in weekly training.
- Remaining punctual and dependable as well as maintain self-sufficiency.
- ASK QUESTIONS, We are here to help you.
- Must have professional goals both individually and for the team.
- Cosmetology License or a MINIMUM of 800 hours from an accredited cosmetology school.
- Passion and motivation to become a successful Artist.
- Experience in customer service.
- Being able to multi-task.
- FLEXIBLE schedule.
WE ARE ONLY CONDUCTING INTERVIEWS FOR APPLICANTS WHO MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS!
Email a copy of your APPLICATION AND RESUME to firstname.lastname@example.org.
bottom of page